Sunday, October 26, 2008

CoffeeShop B&W Templates!


Here are the newest CoffeeShop Templates; CoffeeShop B&W, Set 1. There are 7 premade templates, all in one .psd file. They are 11x14, 300 dpi, with three 4x6 cutouts. This is not an action this time, but you just drag and drop your images into the template.

When you open the .psd file in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you won't see any of the templates on your image. Simply look at your layers pane, and click on the eye icon of the template you wish to use. Only select one at a time! Then throw the others in the trash, add your images BELOW the template, free transform them to fit, and then flatten and save your template as a .jpg. Do do save as a .psd unless you rename it as you will lose the other template options.


Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures. 

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful templates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I can't wait to use them! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having so much fun with the other templates you posted, look forward to these as well. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for both sets of templates you have posted. I downloaded them today and have just begun to play around with them.

    They are awesome, and I so appreciate your hard work on this!!!

    Thanks again! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ?? where do I save this within my CS3 program.??
    I have it currently in a folder I created. I keep all my adobe action and brushes downloads in it on my desktop.
    can i append it to my brushes or actions list or do i need to load it each time from my created folder.
    iykwim?

    thankyou. they are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the great templates & tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much, these are beautiful! I am having trouble downloading the templates on my mac though...I've used one other one from your website and I see to remember it downloaded fine...am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the template. Wow...hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You! I love your work, you're super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them them as soon as possible.
Rita