Thursday, January 14, 2010

CoffeeShop Scorched Honey LightRoom and ACR Preset!



I haven't spent much time posting on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2(LR2), a program I really enjoy... using in my photo-editing. In fact, I edit most of my photos for my family album using LR because it is so fast and easy. I love that you can quickly select your best AND worst shots. When you have to edit many images (like all of your shots from 2009 and you are a crazy mammarazzi) this is the way to go.

CoffeeShop Scorched Honey is a LR and ACR Preset (you can use this in Photoshop CS with ACR or LightRoom, but unfortunately not in Photoshop Elements ...). This preset is pretty bold but I love using it on outdoor portraits and scenery. You might need to adjust your exposure after running it.

I hope you like this! I know many of my readers have LR, so I will try to start posting more on this amazing program. I have a great skin smoothing tutorial coming out on my next LR2 post.

Download the free CoffeeShop Scorched Honey LightRoom and ACR Preset HERE or HERE! NOTE: This is not an action!!! This will not work in PSE. This is a preset that only works in LR2 and Photoshop ACR. :-) But don't worry PSE users, I have plenty of new actions coming out!!!


If you have any questions, please post them them in my CoffeeShop Flickr Group!

21 comments:

  1. Yum! I definitely can see myself using that one a lot! I just need to start using Lightroom more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita. Would you mind explaining how to get the presets into ACR? Is this the same RAW program in CS4?

    I tried to find instructions by searching hour blog.

    Confused,
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much. I love my Lightroom. If I had more gb, I would have downloaded the beta. Looking forward to more on LR.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Looks great and I look forward to using it in ACR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just started learning how to use Lightroom, so I can't wait until I'm proficient enough to use these. In the meantime, I can use the ACR presets :) Thanks so much! ~ A Canuck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita, found your tutorial and have it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why oh Why don't I have LR yet???? I tried the trial and didn't have the time to learn it~ But then you post these yummy presets and now I'm wanting even MORE software that I don't have endless hours to play with...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if you could explian how to take a premade 12x12 digital scrapbook paper, downsize it so I can make a seamless tiled background for my website. I hope I worded that right. I'm using ps elements. I know how to make them from scratch, but have some digital scrapbook paper I would love to use. If you get time and don't mind explaining it you can email me at trinketstobows@bellsouth.net
    Thanks!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate all your sharing. I dont have LR yet, hopefully in a few months! I do have CS3 though and use Camera Raw right off Bridge. I saw someone else ask so I would like to second that- can you tell me how to install this into camera raw and use it? or send me a link somewhere it would tell me? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pity I don't have Lightroom....love the Preset.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Photoshop Elements and was wondering what the difference is between Lightroom and PSE? I am new to all of this, and didn't think I would need two programs. Are they that much different?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My new favorite preset! I think I just applied it to every image in my catalog! ;-)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so nice of you! I use CS4, I dont have Lightroom.... yet :-) at any rate- just found your blog and cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing the Lightroom Preset Rita! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love this one for PSE! I love all of your info and actions! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the cool presets. BTW, the folder for ACR on the MAC is: /Users/*username*/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw
    After putting the xmp file here, just open an image and load the preset as you described,--worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, I was wondering if these work with LR 3?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kiley - they sure so. I've switched to LR3 and they work fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them them as soon as possible.
Rita